Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:34:21 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bug with elevator  (Read 13971 times)
combray
little rusty robot

« on: November 09, 2009, 03:43:18 pm »

My girlfriend was playing this, and she had made it though the point where she gets the battery from the machine.  She was going back up to give the batteries to the guard but she tried to go back to the elevator on the outside of the building (for the second time.)  Unfortunately it ran out of gas, but none of the things needs to get it from the kitchen were available anymore.  I think that she's stuck.  Is there any way around this short of starting over (or, had she saved the game more regularly, restoring?)

I know how this part of the game is solved in the "you shouldn't have done that" sense, but it sucks that she's trapped.
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 04:48:49 pm »

...none of the things needs to get it from the kitchen were available anymore.

Are you absotively-posilutely sure?   Roll Eyes

madeye
captain robot

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 02:12:16 pm »

My girlfriend was playing this, and she had made it though the point where she gets the battery from the machine.  She was going back up to give the batteries to the guard but she tried to go back to the elevator on the outside of the building (for the second time.)  Unfortunately it ran out of gas, but none of the things needs to get it from the kitchen were available anymore.  I think that she's stuck.  Is there any way around this short of starting over (or, had she saved the game more regularly, restoring?)

I know how this part of the game is solved in the "you shouldn't have done that" sense, but it sucks that she's trapped.

Just use the tube again.
cogat
little rusty robot

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 09:55:12 am »

I've just had exactly the same thing happen to me. The tube is nowhere to be seen, and the oil just comes out of the pipe as it did originally. The front is still hanging off the icebox in the ceiling though.
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 04:38:12 pm »

I've just had exactly the same thing happen to me. The tube is nowhere to be seen, and the oil just comes out of the pipe as it did originally. The front is still hanging off the icebox in the ceiling though.

The tube is still in the girl robot's inventory.   Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: